BSR - British Sim Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alrite Guys & Gals

Go down

Alrite Guys & Gals Empty Alrite Guys & Gals

Post by David W Taylor-Piggot Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm

Hi my name is David Taylor,

I am a 30yr old from Dundee, and this is a bit about me below and what my goals are for this year.

I run and operate a race team called Dm-racing.co.uk and this was formed in July 2011. We aim to develop long term relationship with our customers by delivering quality workmanship. With our fresh approach and forward thinking we pride ourselves in giving our customers the highest possible quality. By making customer satisfaction our top priority we have been able to go from strength to strength.
I am now looking to run 1 car in the 750 Stock hatch Championship, which generates significant Spectator interest and a Strong Racing Pedigree.
In this current economic situation marketing is key. As you know, it is important to remind your customers that you are still there to help. You need the edge on your competitors, and what better way to do so than to advertise your brand in a heart pounding, adrenaline rushing environment that is sure to stick in potential customers minds. In times of economic uncertainty, it is the companies that realise now is the time to increase marketing spend, not decrease it, as consumers need to know that they can trust where their money is going.

So why not come watch me at a circuit near you either it be 750 Stockhatch or the Smrc Class b4 sports and saloons @knockhill.

Look forward to racing with you all on Iracing i just need lots more sim practice Smile

Peace out

David
David W Taylor-Piggot
David W Taylor-Piggot

http://www.dm-racing.co.uk

Back to top Go down