Damon Harris

Go down

Damon Harris

Post by Damon H on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Hey all at BSRtv,

Some of you might hopefully remember me ( I hope.) My name is Damon Harris, I was sorting myself out to hopefully be part of the touring car season once I got myself sorted. I got the Kia now and some more tracks but still need to get all.

Some might remember me doing a couple of commentaries at Road Atlanta and then again at Watkins Glen when the live thing played up sadly well I am hoping to get more involved within BSR with commentary and racing.

I managed to do some more practice laps with the Kia this morning but set up is something i really need to understand as the car was bumping around quite a bit and and a result sometimes went sideways under heavy braking. No Idea if a 57.854 is any good for a first time out? Smile
Damon H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Damon Harris

Post by Ashley Sutton on Thu May 01, 2014 1:33 am

Hello Damon!

Welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy your stay!

One thing I will say is get into a session that the guys host up and sometimes setups are shared in there! Try pick one up!

What track did you set that time at?
Ashley Sutton
Admin

View user profile http://www.ashleysuttonracing.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon H on Thu May 01, 2014 1:57 am

I set that at Lime Rock I have improve it by a few more tenths on a bog standard set up or default set up.

I am using a controller for windows though which might explain some of my issues, but I am saving up for a wheel though! Sadly I do not have all the tracks for the series yet.
Damon H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon H on Thu May 01, 2014 10:22 pm

I might have a steering wheel/pedals with stand by the end of next week hopefully! And if all goes right all for just £80 Razz
Damon H

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum