BSR - British Sim Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Siddall

2 posters

Go down

Chris Siddall Empty Chris Siddall

Post by Chris Siddall Thu May 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi everyone I'm Chris, "the slow one" from CQR!

I've been sim racing for as long as I can remember (I think the first "proper" racing game I had was "Indianapolis 500" on the 486!) but have only just succumbed to the temptation of iRacing after resisting for so long!

I expect unlike most, I'm currently using an Xbox controller to race. I don't have a wheel (yet - still working on convincing my wife that buying a Thrustmaster TX would be a sound investment!) so for now have to make the most of what I have. Luckily I've been pleasantly surprised by how iRacing feels on the pad, as a while ago I tried rFactor using it and it was terrible!

For the most part though I race on Forza Motorsport (5) and am the Race Director at The Online Racing Association (www.theonlineracingassociation.com) which was the first sim racing organisation in the world to be recognised by a motorsport governing body (the MSA UK). I also co-run "Cyber Racing"; the official sim racing team set up by Prodrive.

I look forward to seeing you on track soon.
Chris Siddall
Chris Siddall

http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Chris Siddall Empty Re: Chris Siddall

Post by Russell Laidler Fri May 09, 2014 9:09 am

Welcome Smile
Russell Laidler
Russell Laidler

Back to top Go down